Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Landon's 3rd birthday party

We had Landon's 3rd birthday party at our local bounce house; Jumpers Playhouse. He LOVES this place and thought it would be just ideal to have his birthday party here since they do all the work all I had to do was provide cake. So worth it for this pregnant mama.

We were able to rent the entire room just for L's guest
 The party room
 Birthday boy and his school friends


 Ready to open presents
 Landon and Colt


 Cupcake table
 I had Cars cupcakes made with personalized cupcake toppers

 For party favors I wanted something simple so I had our baker make Cars cookies. The kids were able to pick which character they wanted to take home.
We had a great time and I know Landon did. We are very blessed to have great family and friends who came to his party and loves him as much as Jason and I do. I still cant believe I have a 3 year old and this is his last birthday as an only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment