Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Zoeys adoption

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you had a great day and you wore your green. Landon and I are officially on spring break for the next 10 days and I am singing O Happy Day.

St. Patrick's day is a special day for us because its the day we adopted Zoey. She was rescued from a puppy mill in 2006. She spent the 1st year of her life locked in a cage and used for breeding. A schnauzer rescue group pulled her from the puppy mill where she went to be with a foster family for a few months. I found the rescue group on the Internet in January 2007 where I saw her picture for the 1st time. We became her "furever" parents on March 17, 2007.


Jason and I the first time we meet Zoey

















Her first snow; Jan 2008













Bringing Landon home; July 2008













Their first Christmas together


















































Mommy's daycare













We love you Zoey!


















Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment