Thursday, February 3, 2011

Steam Mop

I have been wanting a steam mop for a while now, but just have never researched them or wanted to spend the money on one. The other day my neighbor let me borrow hers just to try it out before I bought one and LOVED it. It did a great job on all my hardwood floors. So I asked around on FB for feedback on which mop to buy and got good feedback on this one

















It's a Euro-Pro Shark S3501 Deluxe Steam-Pocket Mop With 180-Degree Swivel Steering and Adjustable Handle

It had all the features I was looking for and came with all these accessories:
Steam Mop, Rectangle Cleaning Pad, Triangle Cleaning Pad, Steam Duster Cleaning Pad, Carpet Glider, Filling Flask, Triangle Mop Head



















I just ordered it online and should have it by next week for my birthday. I considered it an early birthday present to myself. Happy birthday to me! Isn't that sad as we get older we want things for our house or cleaning supplies for birthday and/or Christmas presents?

I will let you know how it works when I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment