Sunday, February 13, 2011

Romance and Roses 2011

Every year our church hosts an event called Romance and Roses. It's an event to celebrate marriage and its always the week of Valentines Day. Jason and I make it our Valentines/ my birthday date night (saves on the babysitter) ;o)

I was not feeling very well on friday the day of the event, but I mustered enough energy to take a shower, put on makeup and get dressed. I had about 3 saltine crackers and a few glasses of orange juice friday, but I really enjoy going to this every year so I solidered on.


The theme this year was Love like Crazy






























My friend Sarah and I

















Small group ladies















Our small group













My Valentine













Birthday post coming soon ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment