Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why didn't I think of that?

I really like to cook in my crock pot just because its just so darn easy. However I always dread cleaning it out after we ate until I found these babies at Wal-Mart


Crock pot liners. Why didn't I think of that?














Just line one of the plastic bags in your crock pot before you place your food in there.













When your done just pull the liner out
















Pour your food in a bowl and the liner in the trash. And there you go, how easy is that? And the best part, there is no clean up.














Has anyone else discovered these?

2 comments:

  1. yes, they are in my pantry. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use them too! Although one time I pulled it out and the bottom busted pouring all the contents back into the crockpot, but luckily it only happened once (I am more careful now!)

    ReplyDelete