Sunday, January 9, 2011

More home improvements

Jason and I have been doing more home improvement projects. First we took down an old out dated light in our guest bath and put up a new one.

Before















After














Then we changed all our old door knobs to newer more updated ones















I found a new dresser for Landon for his new big boy room, so I cleaned his drawers out and moved all his clothes to his new one


















I have had several people ask what I am doing for Landon's new room. Here is the bedding I choose. He is SO into cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, etc... I found this bedding online and it has all the things he loves right now. I really liked the bright colors and thought he could grow with this for a few years


















His room is still a work in progress. We hope to get his new bed together this weekend and we will almost be done.



Were suppose to have anywhere between 4"-6" of snow tonight so L and I may have a snow day tomorrow. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment