Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Master Bedroom

Today on Kelly's Korner its Show Us Your Life-Master Bedroom.

I really have not done much to our master bedroom since we moved into our home 4 years ago.

This is the view coming into our bedroom. We bought our bedroom suit when we married 5 years ago at Haverty's.




The piece of furniture in the corner is our "office". That's were my old computer is stored, printer, bills, pens/paper, etc....


My dresser has several pictures of Landon and few decor pieces


My night stand. The book under the clock is Radical by David Platt. Were are reading it as a church and small group right now


Jason's nightstand


Our armour


I love looking into other peoples homes to see how they live and to get ideas for my own home.

Happy friday!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your bedroom! Where did you get your bedspread/comforter? I love it! We have been looking so long to find one we like! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom is very warm and classy. I love the darl wood. So pretty! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bedroom furniture ! I like the dark wood ! I need to add more to our bedroom like photos to make it feel warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments ladies. leah-we bought our bedspread at Bed Bath and Beyond several years ago. its discontinued now. good luck on your hunt for bedspread. im in the same process for a coffee table

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bedroom....Great blog....Happy Saturday!
    I have a Christmas ornament giveaway on my holiday bog that ends Sunday night....
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete