Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big boy bed

Well we finally had to make the big boy bed change last night. I really wanted to wait as long as possible before we converted his crib to a toddler bed, but it had to be done.
The last 3 mornings Landon has crawled out of his crib and has walked into our bedroom only to be woken up to him yelling mommy in my face. Since he has done that the last few days we might as well change his bed and see how it goes.

Crib before the change



Helping daddy




Big boy bed!!


Checking out his new bed




Not happy when he could not play with the camera


Ready to go nite nite


He did pretty good last night. He was up at 3am looking for us and then up again at 6am ready for the day. It was my turn to sleep in. Sorry daddy ;o)

We will see how it goes

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am working on a book development project. I am writing a children's book about the transition from crib to "big kid bed." I am looking for photographs to use in my book, and I really like the photos you have posted to your blog of your son in his new bed! I am writing to ask if you would be willing to give me rights to use the photograph/s in my book. I will need permission to use it for commercial use. Please let me know if you have questions about the content of the book. Thank you!

    Karen Langdon

    ReplyDelete