Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to my dad and wonderful husband. If it wasn't for these two men I would not be the person I am today or be where I am today without them. Landon and I love you both.
We had a great father's day. We attended church this morning and heard a great service. After church I took Jason to Kohl's for him to pick something out for himself. He didn't find anything he liked, but I DID. I had a really good coupon and I could not let it go to waste. I bought a super cute bracelet. ha ha! It was originally $20, but with it being on sale and my coupon I only paid $4.00. I told Jason when we had more time we would go shopping for him. I mean how do you not find anything you want at Kohl's? After Kohl's we headed to Jason's parents house where his mom cooked us a wonderful homemade meal. I was so busy chasing an almost 2 year old I only was able to get these few pictures.


Jason, his dad and Landon. Three generations of Warf men




Landon LOVED playing with his dancing lion


Riding his car. Notice the cell phone in is hand


Landon made this at the YMCA for his daddy yesterday



Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment