Thursday, April 1, 2010

MDO Easter Egg Hunts

I work at our church's Mother's Day Out (MDO) four days a week and I am very fortunate that Landon is able to go with me. Since he goes all 4 days he had two Easter egg hunts at school this year.

Here are the pictures from Wednesday's egg hunt:


Landon and his friends getting a ride to the egg hunt


Little man with his new basket


Dumping all the eggs out


Landon's class at the egg hunt


This is Landon's teacher son, Brandon. Landon climbed up on the table and Brandon wanted to climb up there with him. I love Landon's pose for the camera


Today's egg hunt was outside on the playground

He was interested in the egg's for just a few minutes



Then it was time to play





I hope everyone has a great Good Friday and a Happy Easter weekend.
Remember the reason for the season!!

1 comment:

  1. We are doing an Easter Egg hunt for Abby on Sunday, so excited! Any ideas of what to put in them (if anything)?

    ReplyDelete