Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Card and Santa Picture

Life has been so crazy the last 6 weeks that blogging has had to take a backseat. Thanksgiving and Christmas were a blur that happened so quickly. As if the holidays are not crazy enough I have decided to train for a full marathon. YES a FULL marathon, that's 26.2 miles folks. I'm crazy I know. More on that later, but here is our family Christmas card and the boys visiting Santa last month.



Not sure why my scanner did not scan better quality, maybe its the type of paper my cards are. I really liked working with this company and I was extremely happy with the end result.
 
My boys with Santa. Christmas 2013
 
Another reason I have not blogged so much is that I had to get a new lap top. Our old one crashed along with the old Microsoft programs, so I am having to learn the new 2014 version of Microsoft. Bare with me as I try to reteach myself on this new computer and Microsoft.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Nice apprehension and complete able accounting able in this blog nice job.
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you would be able to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
    Veneers And Laminates in gujarat

    ReplyDelete