Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day of Kindergarten

Today was Landon's first day of Kindergarten. O my how is this possible? My little boy is officially in school and not at Pre-school with me anymore. He was so excited this morning and was ready for the day.

School starts at 7:30 a.m. 

Landon and daddy walking into school for the very first time
His 1st day of Kindergarten



The parents had to go this morning to walk the kids into their room, drop off school supplies and have a parent orientation. 

Best picture I could get with Landon and Ella
Every child received a name tag
Landon was lucky enough to get 3 friends he knew in his class
Jason and I were able to spend about an hour in his room to go over class policy, fill out LOTS of paper work and do a few fun things with him before we left him at school. 
This is a picture of his family
Checking out his new class room
Saying our goodbyes
Jason took the day off from work and I just went in late after parent orientation 


He had his own locker
Another big event today was that Landon rode a bus for the very first time. I will drop him off in the morning at school and he will ride the bus home
We are the second stop on our route and he is only on the bus for 7 minutes
He said the LOVED school and riding the bus
Walking home

Happy first day of Kindergarten. Let's do it again tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment