Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm offically in my 30's

Well today is my 30th birthday. My twenties were wonderful. I graduated college and got engaged at 22, married at 23, bought our 1st home at 24, gave birth to Landon at 26 and then again with Houston at 29. I cant imagine anything better than my 20's, so many life milestones. How could it get any better? However, I'm looking forward to seeing what the 30's bring.
Last night Jason and I, along with a few of my friends went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant

Yes I had to wear the hat and the waiters sang Happy Birthday
 Landon was at GG's and Houston came along for the celebration
This morning we went to church and then lunch at Cheddar's.
After lunch we came back to our house and opened a few gifts.
My mother in law bought me a new pillow, which I desperately needed and new house slippers.
Jason bought me a new dishwasher. haha ;o) I have been waiting for 6 years for new appliances and we are finally starting to upgrade. Isn't it funny how we get older we want things for the house or for our kids and not for ourselves for gifts?
 My 1st baby (who's almost 4) and me
2 out of the 3 of my boys
I spent all my 20's with this man and I'm looking forward to spending all my 30's with him
The best mom ever. She just got back from Israel yesterday and bought me the most beautiful necklace. I'll blog on that later this week.
Houston decided to wake up and join the fun
My boys! O how I LOVE each one of them
The Warf men
Jason with his parents. I really do have the best in-laws ever.
We ended the afternoon with Landon opening up his Valentines presents from Nana and papa


So long 20's and hello 30's. Cant wait to see what you have in store for me.
Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I spent my day with family, simple and low key just like I wanted and I could not ask for anything more. Now off to the grocery store, iron clothes, make lunches and make bags for tomorrow. A mother's job is never done, even on her birthday. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment