Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Canvas

I just LOVE groupon.com. I have bought several great deals online with groupons. One of my favorite groupons are the Canvas on Demand ones, I always buy them when they come up. It's a $120 wrap around canvas for $40, that price always includes the canvas, tax and shipping. What a great deal. I had two that I needed to use before the month ended so I of course ordered them of my two boys. So here are my two newest canvases hanging in our home.

This picture is from Landon's 3 year old pictures

This is Houston at 3 months during Christmas time
I am very proud of my two happy and healthy boys. 

Happy Tuesday!!

On a side note: I have lost about 7lbs this month and I had 2 people ask me if I have lost weight. Made my day! Only 35lbs more to go ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment