Friday, December 10, 2010

Dinner in December

Tonight our churches women's ministry hosted Dinner in December.











One person hosted a table and was able to decorated it anyway they wanted. Then that person would invite friends to eat dinner with them. It's a great way to meet different women in our church and enjoy each others company and have great fellowship together.




Our hostesses was Nicole, her sister Ashley and me. I meet Nicole three years ago when I was her sons teacher at mother's day out. Ashley and I are in a small group together and our sons are in the same class at school.















Our decorated table













This is my good friend Brittany and I. She is one of the sweetest people I know. We also have sons the same age and I was her daughters teacher two years ago.

















My mom and I



















I couldn't have asked to spend a better Friday night with such an amazing group of women. I am blessed to have such great friends and even more blessed to be apart of an amazing church.

Were seeing Santa this weekend. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment