Tuesday, October 5, 2010

High school reunion and Chattanooga zoo

Landon and I are on fall break this week, so Jason took a few days off and we visited my hometown of Chattanooga, Tn for a few days.
I had my 10 year high school reunion on friday night

Becca and I


Becca, Shannon and I. We have been friends since middle school


This is Shannon and I going on a 8th grade Washington D.C. trip. HAHA ;o)Shannon will probably kill me if she sees that I posted this picture.


Amber, Shannon, Lisa, Becca and I


Shannon, Lisa and I at 1998 prom




Group shot


Our name badges haha!!


We also visited the Chattanooga Zoo

This is Hank. He has lived at the zoo for 34 years. I remember seeing him when I was a child


Landon pulling his wagon


Up close and personal to one of the cougars


Petting zoo



We had to ride the carousal (twice) before we left



Four generations


We had a great time, but I am glad to be home today and have the rest of the week off work with my little man

No comments:

Post a Comment